- TAJ MAHAL: The TajMahal is a magnificent tomb built in the Mughal style, which combines Indian, Islamic architectural principles. It’s declared UNESCO World Heritage site in 1983 and winner of the New 7 Wonders of The World List Initiative between 2000 and 2007. It is considered to be an example of love between King Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz. TajMahal, the white marble beauty was constructed by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, MumtazMahal. The monument stands proof for the brilliance of Mughal architecture.
- MYSTERIOUS HAMPI: Hampi was one of the richest and largest cities in the world during its Prime and it was ancient capital of Vijayanagara also Known as “A Forgotten Empire”. It ’s was
- HISTORICAL DELHI: Delhi is the capital city of the Republic of India. It was ruled by some of the most powerful emperors in Indian history. The history of the city is as old as the epic Mahabharata and also town was known as Indraprastha, where Pandavas used to live. Over five centuries Delhi has been a witness to the political turmoil and that was ruled by the Mughals in succession to Khiljis and Tughlaqs.M Muhammad Ghori captured the Rajput town, India gate in 1992. Sultanate was established in 1206. Delhi was Attacked by Timur Dynasty in 1398 which put an end to the sultanate the Lodis, last of the Delhi sultans, gave way to Babur, who, after the battle of Panipat in 1526, founded the Mughal Empire. Mughal emperors favored Agra as their capital, and Delhi became their abiding seat only after Shah Jahan built in 1638the walls of Old Delhi.the most interesting Palace. It is said that these rocks have one of the oldest surfaces on the planet.
- GREEN KERALA: For many travelers comes to India forsee Kerala, Kerala is South India’s most serenely beautiful state and very well-known of backwater trips, tea garden beaches, and Ayurveda treatment, it’s also called God’s Own Country as known as popularly by their tourism Govt.
- LAND OF HIGHPASSES (HIMALAYA): Ladakh – the ‘Land of the High Passes’ – is among the most glorious landscapes of the Indian Himalayas. Wedged between Pakistan, Tibet, Xinjiang Province (China) and India’s Himachal Pradesh, it forms the Eastern part of the contested Leh-Ladakh in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. North of Leh, Ladakh’s Capital’, lies a vasty and austerely wonderful and beautiful enclave cradled by rugged mountains, the Nubra Valley. This tour encompasses India and its finest and most beautiful.
- LAND OF BENGAL TIGER: India is home to the largest number of Royal Bengal tigers. If you desire and have the courage to sight ruthless animal, you must go to Sunderbans National Park in West Bengal and Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan, Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand, Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh, Bandipur National Park, Karnataka India is the most perfect place because with more than 40 tiger reserve in the country so, India is often called “tigers own country
- SPIRITUAL VARANASI:– Varanasi, the religious home of India, it ’s situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Varanasi is the holiest city of India and is located on the banks of River Ganga. It gets its name from two water bodies – Varuna and Asi, between which it is located. These water bodies are the tributaries of the River Ganga itself. This city has a very rich mythological past which just adds to the spiritual element associated with it. Also known as Benaras, it is believed that Varanasi was founded by Lord Shiva himself.
- LAND OF FORTS & PALACE (RAJASTHAN): Rajasthan is the largest state of India which offers every appealing and worth deserving attractions that one India associates with. Royal culture, rich history, the tradition of great Indian hospitality, colorful traditions & costumes, vibrant fairs & festivals with age-old Heritage, magnificent forts, well-looking palaces. Apart from these, Land of Forts and Place in Rajasthan also house multiple temples dedicated to the Hindu deities, and eight marvelous hills fort s of Rajasthan like that Chittorgarh Fort, Amer Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, Kumbhalgarh fort, Jaigah Fort, Ranthambore Fort, Jaisalmer Fort, and Gagron fort.
- GOA BEACHES: Goa is a Famous for beaches because of major attractions which enhance its beauty of this tiny state that draws the attention of domestic as well as foreign tourists. Baga beach, Anjuna beach, and Candolim beach are the most popular beaches of Goa that offer you Peace atmosphere to relax along with a picturesque view, where you can spend quality time with your family.
- EROTIC TEMPLE KHAJURAHO: The Khajuraho Temples are amongst the most beautiful ancient monuments in India. Khajuraho temples are very famous for its architecture, design, and statues, There are very few temples in India features with erotic Statues such as Devi Jagadamba Temple is famous which on one of a group of about 25 temples at Khajuraho, other Chaturbhuj Temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- OLD DELHI WALKING TOURS: Old Delhi is one of the oldest and busiest markets in India. If you wish walking in old Delhi sights you can find combination food, heritage, & culture and rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk. Old Delhi well-known for markets like Khari Baoli Market is that largest spice market, Dariba Kalan is very famous for silver shops selling mostly jewelry and you can find utensils and statue of god and goddesses. And if you wish to do shopping also visit Meena Bazaar and the Ballimaran market is famous for leather goods.
- GOLDEN TEMPLE: The Golden Temple is one of the oldest worship places for Indian Sikh Religious. It’s situated in Amritsar in Punjab, and Golden Temple is known as “Darbar Sahib” or “Harmandar Sahib”, it’s one of the holiest sites in India. The entire top is made of pure gold adding to the beauty of the temple. The temple is entered from four different sides to show openness and acceptance.